Reporting an incident to FINMA or filing a complaint

Do you suspect a FINMA-supervised institution of a breach of regulations? Do you have specific reasons to believe that a provider is not licensed by FINMA? Please use the report form to pass on information to FINMA.

It is FINMA’s job to tackle irregularities and breaches of regulations. Any specific information you may have can be relevant to FINMA’s findings and investigations. Complaints are treated confidentially unless FINMA is legally obliged to disclose them, for instance in the case of administrative proceedings. While we follow up any specific complaints we receive, we generally do not respond to them individually. We are also not able to deal with general reports or enquiries such as “Is X a trustworthy company?”, “Should I invest in Y?” or “Does Z have a licence?”

Report form

(All fields marked with * must be filled in). You are a client at ...
Reporting irregularities at supervised institutions to FINMA
This form for reporting suspected breaches of regulations or other irregularities at institutions supervised by FINMA is only intended for clients of these institutions. If you are an individual with an inside perspective of the institution concerned (e.g. as an employee, agent or body), please use the external platform intended for this. To access the external platform for reports by persons with an inside perspective of a financial institution, please copy the following URL into the address line of your browser:
What instituition are you reporting?
Why are you reporting this institution to FINMA?
Who else have you contacted?
Are there any specific remarks you would like to make?
Your contact details