FINMA has set out guidelines for working with recruitment agencies.
Recruitment agencies that would like to send us files on potential candidates should comply with the following procedure:
- Accept in full the “Guidelines on cooperation between FINMA and recruitment agencies”.
- Compare the candidate's profile to the job specifications advertised and ensure that all the mandatory requirements for the job in question are met.
Send us a written analysis along with the candidate's application.
- Only propose candidates who are genuinely interested.
- Inform your candidates that their applications are being put forward without FINMA having requested their file.
- Remember to enclose your terms of business with each application.
- Submit candidates' files using the “Current vacancies” link and only if the special button for recruitment agencies is visible.
Files received from recruitment agencies which do not follow this procedure will be automatically deleted. We look forward to working with you.